The Louisa coat paper sewing pattern by Compagnie M. is a variation on the popular Louisa dress. With its unique pockets and two back options, you can play with fabrics and piping. Add a collar and flower for a vintage look or a hood and cuffs for more active moments. Play with buttons or add a zipper for smaller kids!
The instructions are available in an English and Dutch version.
Paper pattern in A1 size, pdf instructions, Compagnie M. garment label
Sizes: 1y, 18 months, 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y, 10y, 11y, 12y
2 back options : basic & special split back (beautiful in combination with the hood option)
2 closure options : zipper or buttons
2 collar and hood options : Standard Elton collar, Tulip Elton collar, Hood (with or without piping)
Extra options : cuffs and a flower detail
The download files include:
– Detailed photo instructions (PDF-42 pages).
– A4 tiled pattern WITH seam allowance included (55 pages)
– A4 tiled pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included (55 pages)
– A0 sized pattern WITH seam allowance included
– A0 sized pattern WITHOUT seam allowance included
The PDF version of the pattern is always included in your purchase of a paper version.